>>> Ernest Mazansky
Director at Werksmans Tax (Pty) Ltd
Ernest Mazansky specialises in corporate tax planning, restructuring of corporate entities, share incentive schemes, inward and outward investment, offshore structures and financing, VAT, estate planning, wills and trusts, and exchange control.
He is a published author on topics relating to taxation and has received various accolades in the industry, including the following:
- Highly recommended as a tax lawyer in the World Tax 2014 rankings
- Leading specialist in international tax, trusts and estates by Best Lawyers International
- Leading lawyer in the 2016 IFLR1000 Petroleum Economist Energy and Infrastructure guide
- Leading corporate tax specialist by the International Who’s Who Legal
- Recommended tax specialist by Legal 500 and PLC Which Lawyer
Ernest is the current chairman of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants Exchange Control Committee.