>>> Johann Jacobs
National Practice Head and Director at Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
Johann Jacobs is a director and the national head of the firm’s trusts and estates practice. He has extensive experience in litigation and dispute resolution pertaining to matters that relate to the law of succession, estates, trusts and curatorships.
His experience includes:
- Estate planning, and drafting of wills and trust deeds
- Liquidation of deceased estates
- Administration of testamentary and inter vivos trusts
- Curatorship applications and administration of curatorship estates
- Court applications and actions in respect of matters dealing with succession and estate and trust administration
- Resolving problematic estates
- Forensic enquiries into actions of erstwhile executors, curators or trustees
Johann is a member of the Cape Law Society, the Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa and the FISA Disciplinary Committee.